Thursday, January 7, 2016

My Opinions on Lea Clark (GOTY 2016)

Hey guys!

So, firstly, I want to apologize for a picture-less post. My computer is being really weird and won't let me save or upload pictures. So I can't include pictures of Lea's collection in my opinions. But that's okay because you probably already know what everything looks like anyway. ;) I'll try to get it fixed by the next post!



Lea Clark  - I'm sorry to say I'm not a huge fan of the doll herself. I don't like her hair or her outfit that much.

Lea's Accessories - This is a cute set! I love the little camera and the NatGeo magazine! I probably won't get it, but I do like it.

Margay Cat - Awwwwwww!! It's soooo CUTE! I love the animals in Lea's collection, they are adorable! I might be getting this cat.

Lea's Rainforest House - I LOVE this house. I think it's adorable! I love the little loft bed, the outdoor shower, and the grill. Definitely not getting it, (I wouldn't use it and it's pricey, although I'm glad to see they lowered it from $500.00), but I like it. :)

Lea's Rainforest Dreams Pajamas for Dolls - Uhhhhhh...okay....they certainly are interesting!

Three-Toed Sloth - I CAN'T. SO CUTE!!! I love this sloth!!

Lea's Rainforest Hike Outfit - I like the boots and the sports watch. I'm not a fan of the shirt or the pants, though.

Lea's Rainforest Hike Accessories - That hydration backpack...this just brought back memories of me in kindergarten. Hydration backpacks were all the rage but I didn't have one. xD Anyway, I think it's really cool! All the little accessories are cute. I love the binoculars.

Lea's Fruit Stand -  Awww! It looks like a little mini supermarket! This is adorable!

Lea's Mix and Match Swim Set - I actually like these swimsuits.

Lea's Beach Accessories - Awww, this is cute! I love the sea turtles. The snorkeling equipment is nice, too.                        

Lea's Ocean Kayak Set - Okay, now this is cool. I love it! Everything about it is awesome.

Sea Turtle - These ANIMALS! They are all so CUTE!

Lea's Bahia Outfit For Dolls - Wow, this is so cool! I think this is the first of Lea's outfits I actually like. I really love the colors they used for the shirt, and it really looks like it was made for Lea (which it was xD)...

Anyway, those are my opinions on Lea's collection. Sorry If I kind of seemed like a brat, as I don't really like many of her things. But those are just my opinions. If you want/have Lea, that's great! I'm happy for you. She's just not my favorite doll. :)

What do you think of Lea's collection?

~Lydia~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Kindness in words creates confidence."