Friday, January 1, 2016

I'm Back + Lea Clark

Hey guys!

I'm back from a blogging hiatus I took. More on my other blog. Again, I'll try to post at least once a week.

Anyway, my opinion on Lea Clark, the brand-new GOTY 2016. I'm sad to admit, when I first saw the stock photo of her online, she wasn't my favorite doll. The highlights stood out and made her look all blonde. She didn't really appeal to me.

But now that I'm seeing lots of pictures of the blessed people who got Lea in my feed, I like her a lot more! She looks much better in those pictures then she does in the stock photo. :)

I'll try to do a longer post with opinions on all of Lea's stuff tomorrow, since this isn't really a post. There won't be pictures from American Girl's website, though....my picture is being annoying and won't let me save any photos. I'm sorry. :(

Thanks for reading!

~Lydia~ <3

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to see you back on this blog!:D I'm excited to see your opinion on her release!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."