Thursday, September 10, 2015

"The Books" Page

Hey guys!

So,  have started working on a project that I do in my spare time, putting all of the American Girl books in chronological order (so like, for Samantha. Putting all of her main series, short stories, and mystery books together in chronological order). I made a page for it and you can see it on the sidebar. It's titled, "The Books".
What do you guys think of it? :D

Day 23 is my 10 favorite songs.
This is CURRENTLY. This list changes a LOT. xD
1. Made To Live by Hawk Nelson
2. Can't Take It by Imogen Heap
3. We Are Giants by Lindsey Stirling, due to the new music video. It's very...interesting, but I like it.
4. The Call by Regina Spektor (I have listened to this song a million times and I will NEVER tire of it)
5. Impossible by Building 429
6. Mission: Impossible Theme Song (WHO SINGS ALONG TO THIS SONG?! I do! It's impossible for me not to! [pun intended])
7. Can't Live Without You by Owl City
8. Made To Live by Hawk Nelson
9. Open Up The Gates by Planetshakers
10. Ink Slinger by Brooke Waggoner

Day 24 is my current favorite quote.
I spend waaaaaayyyyy too much time on BrainyQuotes, but right now it's from Mr. Darcy (I go around saying this all the time and get weird looks. XD)
"In vain I have struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you." ~Mr. Darcy

That's it for now! Thanks for reading!

~Lydia~ <3

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know, it's sooo sweet! :D I love Mr. Darcy. He's so awesome.

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  2. Aweeeeeeesoooooommmmmeeeeeee post ! Your answers were really cool , organizing your books is cooler so I'll check out that page , I'll have to listen to those songs and that quote is really sweet .
    -LuNa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Me, too. For some reason it doesn't make me cry. :P

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."