Monday, September 14, 2015

Days 25, 26, 27 & 28

Hey guys!

Day 25 is your five favorite blogs.
Well, my five favorite doll blogs include (but are not limited to ;) ) Little House of American Girl, Our Dolls, Happy House of AGThe Dolls of Sweet Nokia Street, and An American Girl Doll Story. As you can see I really like blogs with good photostories. However I love all the blogs I follow!

Day 26 is an old photo of you.

Sorry, not happening. xD The above photo is Georgie Henley as little Jane Eyre in one of the movies. (Not sure which adaptation)

Day 27 is 3 online friends you've never met in real life but hope to someday.
Ummmmmmmmmmm....boy, this is hard. Urrrrrr....ehhhhehehe...I can't think of anybody. xD

Day 28 is if I won the lottery...
Well if I did, I would probably get myself my last two dolls, Trixie and Maryellen, and Maryellen's whole collection, of course I would add an addition onto our house - then I would buy tickets to go to the 1989 World Tour, buy myself an entirely new wardrobe, get a brand-new camera, and an iPhone. Oh - I would also get myself like a million vintage patterns to ogle and a brand-new sewing machine and sewing basket.

By the way, Madison at DWOD is having a giveaway for Maryellen's Birthday Dress! You can enter it by clicking here! 

That's it for today! Bye!

~Lydia~ <3

2 comments:

  1. Awe, that means so much to see my blog listed up there! I'm so glad you like my blog and photostories so much :)
    I'm gonna have to check out a couple of those other blogs, too ;)
    ~Jaclynn~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Your blog really is awesome! :)
      Yeah, they're all great. :D

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."