Sunday, August 2, 2015

The Struggle - Photoshoot


there's a wreckage
there's a fire

there's a weakness
in my love

there's a hunger
i can't control

then You came and saved my soul
saved my soul 

Hallelujah
death is overcome
and we are breathing


Hallelujah
chains have been undone
and we are singing


your blood bought and makes us children
children, drop your chains and sing 
***

Song: The Struggle by Tenth Avenue North
Song lyric photoshoot idea credit to Adi.

~Lydia~ <3                                                                  

4 comments:

  1. This was awesome! And of course I'll keep reading your blog, don't worry!! :D I love God too, and totally get this. You need to share your faith with others, even if they don't want to hear it and even if it's not the easiest thing in the world to do (which for me, sometimes it isn't :P).
    Oh, and I especially love the last picture!
    *Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Struggle is one of my favorite albums. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! Cool song! I love that last picture!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  4. THE STRUGGLES ARE REAL! (I really had to get that out of my system
    ~Kelsi <3 :)~

    ReplyDelete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."