Monday, August 24, 2015

Days 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10

Hey guys!

Day five is three things you like about your personality. 
Well, I like that I am funny. (Or at least I think I'm funny). I'm proud of the fact that I'm caring, and that I am sensitive to other people's feelings. And I think I come up with some pretty hilarious posts on Google+...XD 

Day six is think of one person who does not live in your country. 
Hmmm. Eloise-Grace didn't live in my country before she came here, does that count? That reminds me, I really need to finish up "New Home, New Country, New Life", don't I? I'll work on that. 

Day seven is siblings. 
I have one little sister who is nine years old, and her name is Jo. She has a blog (although her typing isn't very good at all XD), you can check it out here.

Day eight is 5 things from your bucket list. 
1. Go to an Owl City concert. 
2. Record a music album. 
3. Go to Paris. 
4. Move from this house. XD 
5. Meet Carrie Underwood. 

Day nine is your favorite thing to do right now.
Ummm...I've been playing MySims a lot lately...XD 

Day ten is the weather. 
It's nighttime right now, so I can't really tell what the weather is. 

Okay, that about wraps it up! Thanks for reading everyone! 

~Lydia~ <3 

4 comments:

  1. If you go to meet carrie underwood, take me with you

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister and my distant cousin play Sims together ALL THE TIME and they are addicted to it ! It reminds me of when I was their age ( I was also addictied to it lol ) .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, yep! xD My little sister, Jo, LOVES it!

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."