Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Day 4 + Sale!

Hey guys!

Day 4 is 25 things to do before your next birthday.

1. Buy Maryellen
2. Create 5 new dramatic stories for future dolls.
3. Buy Maryellen's whole collection (even if it takes longer than my next birthday XD)
4. Finish Dazzling Diamonds Season 1
5. Finish my book, Felicity's Sword.
6. Finish my entire Star Trek fanfiction series.
7. Learn to play the Mission: Impossible theme song on the piano.
8. Watch the entire series of The Big Valley 
9. Find someone who will be my OIBFFL
10. Get up to 1,000 books on Goodreads
11. Re-decorate my room.
12. Get a dollhouse.

I can't really think of anything else, lol. XD

In other news, AG is having a 50% off sale on a lot of their items, mostly books, Caroline items and leftover Historical Character stuff.

~Lydia~ <3

4 comments:

  1. Very good goals. :) Ooh, what colors are you doing your room in?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Either aqua or a light purple color. I haven't decided between them yet. :)

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  2. I like your goals!:D What is an OIBFFL?:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      An OIBFFL stands for Online Best Friend For Life. ;)

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."