Sunday, August 16, 2015

Day 2

Hey guys!

Day two is something I look forward to in the next 12 months.

I am REALLY excited for Maryellen, who is coming out August 27th, (I same day Caroline is going to be retired.) :(

I LOVE the 50's, as you might have gathered from the last few posts on here, and I saw her WHOLE collection in a lot of leaked photos. I LOVE THEM. Seriously, I love everything in her collection SO MUCH it's not even funny. <3

I am going to save up my money and even if it takes a little while for me to get all of her stuff, I WILL PREVAIL!!!

~Lydia~ <3

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited too!!!! 😁 I already put the Maryellen books on hold at my library. ..I'll be the first one to get them when they come in!
    And I guess this is a different challenge than the one I'm doing on my blog because this question I haven't gotten to yet. So that's cool!!
    *Sunny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, awesome! I hope my library will get the Maryellen books soon, it's kind of small and they are going through a ginormous renovation right now so everything is really chaotic. XD

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."