Saturday, August 15, 2015

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 1

Hey guys!



So I'm going to do this 30 day blogging challenge I randomly found on the internet, since everyone else seems to be doing it and I don't want SCD to turn into a ghost town..

So, day one: Basic things about yourself

I'm Lydia Therese Dyslin. (Dyslin is a FAKE last name, jsyk) I'm 11 years old, and my birthday is April 21st. (Yes, it is the same birthday as Felicity).

I love to read, write, blog, take pictures, I really want a MAC, and I am obsessed with watch Brooklyn & Bailey's videos.

I may or may not like Kirk. I mean, just look at THAT FACE!!! 

The pictures you see in my profile pictures are NOT ME, she's Georgie Henley and she plays Lucy in The Chronicles of Narnia. I love Narnia, it's one of my biggest obsessions.

I love the 50's and 70's (blame it on old sitcoms), Maryellen, Julie and Rebecca are my favorite BeForever dolls.

Well yeah! That stuff wasn't really basic, buuut whatever. Some random facts about me. Thanks for reading, look out for the next post tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! So glad you're doing this!! :D I loved reading your answers. :) And Dyslin sounds like an awesome fake name BTW.
    *Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, also, it's actually a 31-day challenge by the way. ;)
    *Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. You may as well get deeper than basic if you're writing a whole post on the topic ;) Haha I only recently got a mac and I can tell you it's definitely worth it!!

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool post! I love the '50s, too! The '40s are pretty dear to my heart, too. And Dyslin is a really cool fake name.
    Can't wait to read more blog challenge posts! :)
    --Rebecca at The Silver Flute

    ReplyDelete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."