Thursday, July 30, 2015

Doll Wishlist

Hey guys!

So, I was going to go out and take pictures for a photostory, but I now have a cold (sitting around looking at computer, reading Warriors and blowing my nose :-/), I am exhausted from working at VBS, I'm dehydrated (*walks away to get a huge glass of water* okay I'm back now), and it's raining outside. Plus it's really hot and sticky.

So I'm just going to save some pictures of my favorite dolls and post what I would name them. :)
Julie's middle name would be Marcia, since how she looks reminds me of Marcia from The Brady Bunch. Plus she is from the 70's. It kind of fits. :)  

This one would be named Madeline, aka Honey. She would be sort of girly, sort of tomboy. 

Beatrix, aka Trixie. She would be a total tomboy, and Honey would be her best friend. They both would like to solve mysteries. Guess what books both these girls are based off! :)

Maryellen 
I've already decided on her personality. She's going to be really, really girly. Sort of like 50's girly? And only wear dresses, and go to girls' clubs, etc etc etc.
Yes, I watch waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much Donna Reed but whatever >.<

Well yeah, that's it! I don't really have tons of dolls on my wishlist, but once any new dolls come out that will probably change.

Thanks for reading!

~Lydia~ <3

6 comments:

  1. Those are all cute dolls! :)
    And yes, I know! The third doll on your list would be based off the Trixie Belden books. I haven't read all of them, but I have read a lot. I've also read most of the Warriors books! Which series is your favorite?
    ~Christian Homeschooler

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! :)

      Yes! Honey is based off of Honey Wheeler from the Trixie Belden books as well. I had just finished the first book when #56 caught my eye, and she looked JUST like Trixie! So, I decided I really wanted to get her and the other doll and basically make clones of the two girls. XD

      My favorite series is the first one, "The Prophecy Begins". I also really liked "Power of Three". I haven't read all of them, so I can't really say about the other series. My library has the entire saga, though, so I should get to reading them! :)

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  2. Cool wish list! I just got a cold too, but it's practically gone now. I hope you get better soon!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      Thank you, Emma! :)

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  3. This is too funny! The day before you posted this, I was thinking that if I ever got Julie, I'd either rename her Marcia, or make her middle name be Marcia. Great minds think alike!
    And yes...of course I know that the last two girls are based off of Honey and Trixie from the Trixie Belden books! (Those rock, btw!) I love #56, and Trixie (or basically any name ending in -ie) is such a great name for her.
    *Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh-- If I had ever got that doll the name that I picked out was Beatrix/Trixie as well!! She would have been named after the character in Call The Midwife, though:P
    Ashleigh

    ReplyDelete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."