Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Peppermint Winter - A Photoshoot

There's the snow
Look out below

And bundle up
Cause here it comes

Run outside
So starry-eyed

A snowball fight breaks out
And Winter has finally begun

This peppermint Winter is so sugar sweet
I don't need to taste it to believe
What's December without Christmas Eve

Hop in the sleigh 

And we'll

glide away

Into the night 

And we'll sip on moonlight 

The snowflakes start falling 

And I
Start to float

'Till my mean older brother stuffs snow down my coat

This peppermint Winter is so sugar sweet
I don't need to taste it to believe
What's December without
Christmas Eve?
~~~
Song: A Peppermint Winter by Owl City
Song Lyric Photoshoot idea credit to Adi from AG in the Shire.

And no, it is not still snowing where I live, these were taken a few months ago when it was Winter thank you very much. :P

Mckenna: AND NO I DID NOT GET INTO THAT PINK FRILLY FROO-FROO DRESS WILLINGLY!
9_9

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the second to last picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are great! McKenna looks really cute in that outfit!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."