Saturday, June 27, 2015

Erm...

Hey guys! 

It's been a little while, but I told you there would be some radio silence around here. 

Just a bit of news to share with you guys. 

My family is really trying to move to a bigger house. So, we're packing up the clutter and going through the house to get it ready for putting it on the market and showing. Hopefully, once there is an offer, we'll find a house we like and move, so that I can have my own room (*jazz hands*), there will be a bigger kitchen, more storage, etc. 

THIS MIGHT HAPPEN. I don't know for sure, but I MIGHT be packing up my dolls/doll furniture, and putting them in a storage place (don't worry, a very safe, cozy storage space ;) ) until the house sells. If and when it does, and we start to move, they'll come out and live with me in my new room. 

I haven't planned it all out yet, and it might not happen, but just a warning. 

Thanks for reading! 


2 comments:

  1. I hope it all goes as planned ;) Well if you wanna move that is!
    -Lydia
    http://dollyfernfriends.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I do really want to move, as long as it's not far away. ;)

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."