Saturday, May 9, 2015

Here I Am

Hey guys!

It's been exactly a month since I took a break from blogging. I'm really sorry, I wasn't planning to be away that long. I took a vacation, I worked on and payed more attention to my second blog Through the Wardrobe, I read, I studied, I wrote, I took pictures....

And I learned something while taking my break.





I learned that....
























Well.....
































I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU GUYS!! :DD
I really missed blogging, but my spark is back, and I can't wait to start posting here once more!
To kick things off, here are some pictures at a farm Robert Frost once owned. I'll let Molly take over now....

Hey guys! It's Molly. Mom asked me to do a short miniseries about the vacation we took for her 11th birthday. I wanted Sam to come along, but mom said she could only bring one girl. :'(



I decided to climb some trees!
Then I slipped and fell, but mom caught me, so I was fine. :D

Random bench picture. 

PHOTO BOMB!!! Haha!

The site was closed...:( but we still got to walk around outside.

Robert Frost owned a BIG house!! Woah! :O


Robert Frost Farm SELFIE!!! :D

The Tree By My Window SELFIE!!!! :D


This picture ended up looking a bit weird, and it has a sneaker in it...oh well. XD

We walked down a trail. 

Then we came back. It was a terrifically fun day! Stay tuned for my next adventure at Hobby Lobby....(with some fried pickles, too ;) ) 
 and Molly

8 comments:

  1. Loved this!! By the way, who is this robert frost guy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      Robert Frost was an American poet. He is very famous. Here are a couple lines of one of his poems:

      Oh, give us pleasure in the flowers to-day;
      And give us not to think so far away
      As the uncertain harvest; keep us here
      All simply in the springing of the year.

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  2. YAYAYAYAYAY!! XD I'm SO happy you're back!! Your trip sounds like it was really fun, and I loved Molly's "selfies"-she's so funny! :-)
    *Sunny
    P.S. Looking forward to the Hobby Lobby post! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      Molly says thank you, too. ;)

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  3. YOU'RE BACK! YAAAAAAAAY! I MISSED YOU! I'M TYPE-YELLING! YOU'RE AWESOME! STAY! STAY LYDIA STAY! GOOD LYDIA! XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!!! You're back!!!!!!:D
    Molly looks like she had an awesome time!!!!
    Happy belated Birthday!!!!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you're back!!! Those pictures are so cute! Molly looks great in Felicity's outfit!:D I love the selfie.;)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."