Sunday, May 10, 2015

Adventures in Hobby Lobby!

Hey guys! In part 2 of this vacation miniseries, here are my adventures at Hobby Lobby! It was my mom's first time going. We had way too much fun. :3

HERE WE ARE!!!!!! :DDD

Miss Victory ;)

I thought this was really cool! Peeka boo. XD
I needed a place to rest my feet. 

My mom freaked out when she saw this. :PPP

Look! I have a floppy hat on!
(Sorry about the hand in the picture.)

I saw this, it's just my size! We didn't get it, but I did sit down to show how PERFECT it was for me. :OO
Thanks for reading! Stay tuned for my final adventure at the pool!

*Molly*

With help from

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Me and my mom LOVE Hobby Lobby, though I think that I may be more partial to Michael's;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've nominated you for the Grateful Blogger Tag :) (http://dollsarebestfriendsalways.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/grateful-blogger-tag.html)

    ReplyDelete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."