Monday, May 18, 2015

A Little Chat.

Hey guys!

So. I might be growing out of dolls. Maybe I'm moving on to other stuff.  But whatever the reason - I'm just not inspired.

I already said it before. I took a break for a month. To be honest, that didn't really help. It just made me realize that I don't love to blog about dolls everyday anymore.

I love them. I've loved them for years, they will always have a special place in my heart. Ever since my aunt gave me Nells 7 years ago, they have been my one true passion.

I can't give this blog up. I love it, I've owned and operated it for three years. I can remember my excitement when I first started typing my first post. I met many new friends through here.

I'm starting to tear up as I type this post....am I growing out of dolls? For now, I don't know. Maybe I'll go out and take some pictures and focus on whether or not I really love doing it anymore...perhaps post the next part of Dazzling Diamonds and think about whether I really am excited about it.

Well, it all boils down to this: I'm sorry, there is going to be some radio silence on this little blog while I think this whole thing over.

Love,


5 comments:

  1. aww, I know how you feel. I used to feel like that, but I've gotten my photography spark back at least. Take all the time you need....It's been so awesome getting to know you :) If you ever come back, I'll be here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its okay! I know how you may feel. I wasn't really inspired by blogging, but when I started watching AGtube videos, I got inspired all over again. I'll be waiting when you decide to come back

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, we totally understand, Lydia. Take your time. In the meantime, I'll look forward to your posts on Through The Wardrobe! :-D
    *Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's fine Lydia ! Don't be sad ! Perhaps you're done with dolls . Maybe you need another break. Maybe you need something to inspire you again. Whatever it is , we are here . As long as you keep your other blog , I think we can manage. If you need any help or advice , just ask your followers - we will help you in any way we can. Stay Happy !
    -Universe

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is really understandable. I most of the time don't feel like posting either. It's hard to find inspiration sometimes but here's an idea; I know that you are really into Disney(especially Narnia), so maybe you can incorporate that with your dolls. Maybe make photo stories that are say based on The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe-or maybe even Cinderella!:)
    Whatever you decide, you have our complete suport! We'll always be here for you. :)

    ReplyDelete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."