Saturday, April 4, 2015

Dazzling Diamonds - Part 1

I SHOULD NAME THIS SERIES ALWAYS LATE I'M SO SORRY GUYS BUT IT'S HERE NOW!!

~~~~~~~



I sat up, smelling the delicious aroma of eggs coming from the kitchen. 

I stretched, got dressed, and stumbled down the hallway into the small living space. 

I sat down at the table as Kat brought me a plate of eggs and put it on the table in front of me. 

Kat sat down at the table and started to chew on her muffin. "So," she started, "up for a little crime solving?" 

I stopped right in the middle of bringing another bite of egg to my mouth. "What? You know of a crime?" 

Kat snorted. "Duh. There's a police car outside and he's asking everyone in the apartment what they saw." 

"Saw? About what? Get to the point!" 


"Nothing. Just a GIANT BAG OF 3106.75 CARAT DIAMONDS!" 

"WHAT?!" I screamed. 
~~~ 
Okay, so first of all I know there has only been like one mass of diamond found that big, but please, it's part of the plot. XD
Second of all, I knwo this episode is kind of jumbled but it will get BETTER, TRUST ME. :D

~Lydia~ <3

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I can't wait for Part 2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lydia!
    I nominated you for the famous people tag at my blog. Here's a link so you can check it out: http://jessicaswholeworld.blogspot.com.au/2015/04/the-famous-people-award.html
    <3 Jessi xox

    ReplyDelete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."