Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Wow. SORRY!!!

Hi!

I'm so sorry I haven't posted in so long! I'n having problems with my SD card again. :-/ But I have an idea for a mini series with four parts starring Pearl and Lanie! It will be about* them going on an RV trip. Thoughts? Ideas? :D So once we get the SD card fixed (again) I'll start working on the series. :)

Thanks for reading!

P.S. Would anyone like a tutorial on how I made the siggie and pasted Rebecca on the right? It would be a good idea for a post without pictures out of the camera. :)
*Fun Fact: I made a typo when typing "about", and I clicked spelling correction and the suggestion was baobab. :P


2 comments:

  1. I would love to see the tutorial! I've been wondering how you do that. I hope everything works out with your SD card!
    --Rebecca at The Silver Flute

    ReplyDelete
  2. AmericanGirlDolls4EverMarch 3, 2015 at 11:12 PM

    I would love to see that! You told me how you did the signature, but a tutorial on Rebecca would be great!
    ~AmericanGirlDolls4Ever at http://theagdollies.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."