Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Update Post #1

Hey!

I decided to number my update posts 'cause I do so many of them. XDXDXD

So first of all, I lost my camera battery charger. My mom said she would dig out her old camera for me to use until I can buy a new camera/battery. It's a little slow, and sometimes it doesn't take pictures (like you press the shutter button and it doesn't do anything), but it's one of those big professional ones. Eeeh! *excited* 

Second, I'm canceling Price of Freedom. Honestly, I am NOT excited about it anymore. At all. I like to actually enjoy writing things and I'm not doing so in the process of this series. And it's starting to get a little out of hand. I have all these great ideas and I want to write them all - so they all get jumbled into one crazy, confusing story I don't even like writing/taking pictures for. 

I'm starting a new one, though! This time, I'm going to be writing out the whole thing before I even think about taking pictures and posting it on the blog. I'm super excited about this one - it's a detective story. :) I'm not sure what it will be called yet, but I'll try to post the synopsis soon. :)

In the meanwhile, here is the cast list. Kat is undecided, I still don't know when I'm going to start the series, after my birthday or before, so I don't know who will be Kat.. 

Good night! 


4 comments:

  1. Ooh! Can't wait for your series!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think everyone will like it! (Hoping ;) )

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  2. Your new series sounds so exciting! Can't wait! Also, good luck with your "new" camera!
    *Sunny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      Thank you! It's charging right now...and taking FOREVER! I just want to get out and take some pictures! ;)

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."