Saturday, March 7, 2015

.....*mind blown*

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!! YOU GUYS! GUESS WHAT JUST HAPPENED?! GUESS WHAT I JUST REALIZED!!! ????!


STAY TUNED!!!!!!!!!!!

(EEEEEKKKKKKKKAAAAAAYYEEEEEEAAAAA!!!!!)

EDIT: K. 10 DAYS TILL IT ;AUIUNV;JKHFBERVJHDBFDJKEHVDSTBRUFKCGJHYRFDKJHG EEEEEAAAA!!! *pulls hair out trying not to tell you*



15 comments:

  1. Okay, WHAT DOLL ARE YOU GETTING?! It must be a doll!! If it's not then I still know you're getting something big!! Wanna give a teeny tiny hint? LOL! :D
    ~Jaclynn~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could but I have to wait till it...i've said too much already! :P

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  2. THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait, a second... You realized something... Hmmm.... Maybe you realized you have enough money to get a doll? :D
    ~Jaclynn~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe...maybe not....maybe...maybe not...hmmm....;)

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  4. Let me guess......a new doll?!?!!!?!?!!!!
    -Lainey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe...maybe not...maybe...maybe not. :P ;)

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I will...all in good time....B)

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  6. AAAAAAAHHH! What is it? I'm freaking out!!! I must know! :D
    --Rebecca at The Silver Flute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmmm...what could it be? You'll find out in .. days!

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  7. SERIOUSLY?! Please do daily hints girl, cause 10 days IS WAY TOO LONG! The suspense is killing me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is a new doll! I bet your getting Grace! I can't hold THE SUSPENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going completely CRAZY!!!!:D
    -Lainey

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is a new doll!!!!!!! I know it is!
    -Lainey

    ReplyDelete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."