Thursday, March 19, 2015

Eloise-Grace's New Profile

Hey everyone!

You can view Eloise-Grace's new profile on the "The Family" page, or you can view it here:

~Eloise-Grace~ 

Bonjour, mes amis! Mon nom est-Grâce Eloise. Je suis de l'Europe. Je suis âgé de onze ans. Je espère apprendre beaucoup d'anglais et faire beaucoup d'amis ici!
Translation: My name is Eloise-Grace. I am from Europe. I am eleven years old. I hope to learn lots of English and make plenty of friends here!
Name: Eloise-Grace Adaliz Parkington
Age: 11
Birthday: February 12
Favorite Color: Dark Pink
Favorite book/TV Series/Movie: Le Blog de MaÏa (Book)
Type of Doll: GOTY 2015 Grace Thomas 
Most Likely to Say: "Bonjour!" 
Name Means: It's a form of Louise, the Grace part means Charm 


6 comments:

  1. I take french in school, so it actually wasn't that hard to understand. I love her name!!! can she do some posts on your blog about france?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool!

      Thank you! Eloise is actually a French name. :)

      Hmmm. That's not a bad idea! I'll work on it! :)

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  2. Yay! I love how you made her totally French, everybody (me included) seems to be making her a little French and say bonjour etc but I love how you make her completely french!:D
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I did notice that, I thought it would be fun to make her native to a different country, so she would be a bit unique. It's also super duper fun to make up stories with her because of that! :P

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  3. I love her name, and that photo of her is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Hannah! I first learned about the name Eloise through an old cartoon, LOL.

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."