Friday, March 27, 2015

Dazzling Diamonds - Synopsis


Scarlet Jones is a detective living in New York, New York, with her best friend Kat Smith. She has solved numerous crimes - in secret. She catches thieves and turns them in. No one knows who did it, and the criminals won’t say a word. Honestly, even they don’t know much. Scarlet and Kat are referred to in their area as “the nice girls with huge tote-bags and notebooks”.
But Scarlet holds a dark secret in her past. And it is revealed in the process of solving a puzzling crime. Can Scarlet and Kat escape the lurking danger of this secret being unmasked? Will they risk their lives to keep working on the mystery? And what person will change them forever?
Find out by reading Dazzling Diamonds, an original Silver Creek Dolls photostory series.
 Coming April 3rd, 2015.



8 comments:

  1. Sounds great! I love writing as well, and dream of being an author someday. I am currently working on two books/stories (although they are too long to be just stories) one is called "Pack Life" and the other "The Sea Stone".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      Cool, me too. :) I'm working a novel.

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  2. That sounds great! Can't wait for it to come out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Hannah! I'm excited for it to begin. :)

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  3. OOOH! Exciting! I can't wait!!!:D
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I love the blurb, Lydia. Detectives and mysteries and secrets? That sounds like the start of an amazing story, and I can't wait to see how you tell it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ana! :) I'm excited to start it.

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."