Sunday, February 1, 2015

The Super Bowl Party! - A Photostory

Hi everyone!

Today, the girls decided to watch the Super Bowl for this year. They now had a spacious living room - complete with a new flat screen TV - so they couldn't wait! Also, sorry for the crumby photo quality - really I don't have any excuse. The next photos I post will be better. Anyway,  here is what they did...

"Yaaay! I love NBA!!!!" Lanie cried. 

Caroline sighed. This is the NFL. Not the NBA," she said before pushing her new glasses back up her nose. 

Lanie shook her head. "Silly, I never said this WAS the NBA! I just said I loved it!"
Caroline was puzzling over that when Nellie walked in with some goodies she had whipped up. 

"Who wants treats?" she sang out. 

"Mmm, apple cake!" Jubilee mumbled as she reached for a slice.

Then Nellie donned a big fan hand as Seattle scored a point. "GO SEAHAWKS!" she shouted. 

Soon it was halftime. The girls enjoyed Katy Perry's concert and took turns dancing. Samantha pulled Pearl up and they danced around the room, the rest of the girls cheering them on.


"Whew, that was fun, but I'm tired now!" Pearl said as she plopped down next to Caroline to what the rest of the game. "What are you reading?" she asked.

"Oh, it's called 'The History of American Football'". Caroline answered. "It's really good!"

They ended the night with big Seahawk-decorated cupcakes and cheered for the team that won.

~Lydia~ <3

6 comments:

  1. This is sooo cute! My whole family is watching the Super Bowl right now, cheering for the Sea Hawks, and I'm just up in my room watching YouTube! XD
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute photostory! LOL! Lanie has a point!;)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable :) Not really a huge superbowl fan, but yeah well....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute photostory! I've nominated you for an award on my blog! http://thenewagfernfriends.blogspot.co.nz/2015/02/the-very-very-very-long-awaited-blogger.html
    -Lydia from AGfernfriends

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is funny and really entertaining!!!

    ReplyDelete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."