Saturday, February 14, 2015

The Call - A Photoshoot

Hey everyone!

Happy Valentine's Day! I dressed Ruth up in a V-day outfit and took her outside. We have about 2 feet of snow here! o.O I was a little nervous Ruth would fall or something, but she's fine. A little wet, but fine all the same. XD
Credit to Adi for the song photoshoot idea! :)

~~~

It started out as a feeling

Which then grew into a hope

Then that hope grew to a quiet thought

Which then turned into a quiet word

And then that word grew louder and louder,

'Till it was a battle cry 


I'll come back
When you call me

No need to say goodbye

Just because everything's changing
Doesn't mean it's never 

Been this way before

And all you can do is try to know who you're friends are 

As you head off to the wharf 

Pick a star on the dark horizon and
Follow the light

You'll come back


When it's over

No need to say

Goodbye...
Song: The Call by Regina Spektor

~Lydia~ <3

16 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! I love that song :D
    Happy Valentine's Day! :)
    ~Jaclynn~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, I first heard it when I finished Prince Caspian for the first time and I've loved it ever since!

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day :) She looks so adorable <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are sooo pretty! I love her outfit, especially her skirt! Where did you get it?! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) The skirt is actually from a Madame Alexander outfit, I'm not sure which one. It's made for the "Favorite Friends" dolls, though. :)

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  4. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE that photoshoot! It's my favorite you've ever done! Of course all your's are great, but this is definitely my favorite! Outstanding job!

    ~Ten ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You won Caption It! Nice Photos.!☺☻☺

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh I love this song!! Also the pics are beautiful! My favourite is the blurred one :)
    -Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this post! Your pictures are REALLY GOOD! ~Leah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, and I LOVE that SONGGGGGGGGGGG!!!! FOR NARNIA!!!!!! LOL ~Leah

    ReplyDelete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."