Monday, February 9, 2015

Molly and Caroline Play with LEGOs! - A Photostory

The girls had just come in from filming the most recent episode of The Price of Freedom.
"I am freezing!" Caroline shivered.
Molly agreed.
"YOU'RE FREEZING?!" Nellie shouted. "YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO WEAR A SLEEVELESS DRESS IN 8 DEGREE WEATHER!" 

Grumbling, Nellie stomped off to go warm up. 

Caroline shrugged and turned to Molly. "So, what do you want to do?" she asked.
"I don't-

"Oh, I know!" Molly ran out of the room...

...and in a few minutes came back with a big LEGO Movie LEGO set.
"Great idea!" Caroline cried as they both plopped down on the floor. 


"I'll be UniKitty, and you can be Wild Style." Molly decided.
"Aw, but I want to b UniKitty." Caroline pouted.
"you can be UniKitty next time, OK?"
"Okay." 

"Oh, no!" Molly made UniKitty say. "The evil police robots are attacking! Flower cannon! BOOM!" 

Just then, Anna walked up. "Want to help me make lemon tarts?"
"Yeah!" they both cried and jumped up.
Later Nellie would grumble even more in the night when she stepped on one of the figures..oops...

~Lydia~ <3

5 comments:

  1. That was so cute! I love The LEGO Movie! :D
    ~Jaclynn~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! This is really cute! I used to love to play with Legos! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! Lemon tarts!;) They look like they had fun! Good photostory!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Lego Movie! Unikitty is my fav too! Cute!

    ReplyDelete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."