Monday, February 16, 2015

Early Spring Sunshine: A Guest Photoshoot

Hello everyone!

Today one of the blog's readers, Tenly, sent in some beautiful pictures! I'm going to put Tenly's words in pink. ;)

~~~

Hi! I'm honored to be featured on this amazing, wonderful blog! My name is Tenley. Here's my photoshoot of Saige! I call it "Early Spring Sunshine"

This one looks so summer-ish!

This one focused on Saige's face really well.

Photo-bombed by the neighbor's cat, Smoky! Ha ha ha!

Pretty green leaves...

Nice place to sit Saige. ;P
(This one is probably my favorite!) 

This is one of my favorites. :)
And that's the last picture! I'd like to give credit to my neighbor, Meg, who helped me with the photoshoot. Again, I'm so honored to be featured, and I hope you enjoyed the pictures!!!
                -Tenley :)


~~~ 

Thanks so much for sending in the pictures, Tenly! They were beautiful! :) 

If you would like to be featured on the blog, check out the page "Sponsor us/be featured/etc" and follow the instructions.
Have a great day! 

~Lydia~ <3

7 comments:

  1. Wow! Those are sooo pretty! I love the last two! Does Tenley have a blog? If not, she should definitely make one! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :D I do not have a blog, but I want to get one!

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for posting my pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty photos, Tenley! :) If you ever do get a blog, please, let me know! :)

    ReplyDelete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."