Thursday, February 12, 2015

AG's Spring Collection 2015

Hi everyone!

Today I will be sharing my opinions on AG's Spring release! It's so funny because it's snowing right now and on Saturday we are supposed to get like a foot of snow to add on to the two feet we have already. It's nowhere near Spring here! XD So let's get started. :)
Also these will be a little jumbled up between the MAG and BF because Blogger is acting weird and mixing them all up. XD Anyway, enjoy!


Addy's Dress and Sewing Set 
The sewing accessories are super cute, but the dress looks too much like her Meet Outfit. 

Boho Beachy Swimsuit 
I love this swimsuit! It's so cute! :D I didn't get a picture of the new hair extensions so I'll just state my opinions here, they look kind of plasticy and cheap to me. 

Julie's Maxie Print Dress 
This is really cute, actually! 

Julie's Skateboarding Set 
I'm not really a big fan of this outfit. 

Kit's Chicken-Keeping Set 
I love this!! The chicken....^_^ (The chicken is the thing I love most in this outfit....yeah....:P)

I forget what this is called, sorry. 
It's cute but it needs to be longer! I mean, would you wear that without tights or leggings?! I wouldn't.  

Modern Fancy Shawl Outfit
I don't usually get Kaya's pieces because I see no need for them, but this is still super duuuuper cute! It's probably one of my favorite pieces of hers. If I had Kaya this would come home with me sometime. :) 

Pretty Ballet Set 
Let me just point out how much this looks like one of the older MAG/JLY sets. O.O It's cute, but I won't be getting it. I never use the ballet themed sets. 

Rebecca's Seashore Set 
When I first saw this outfit I thought it was a MAG outfit, but then I saw Rebecca and I'm like ohhhhh - what? This looks too modern. 

Samantha's Flower-Picking Set 
I. LOVE. THIS! The shade of pink looks so pretty on Sam! This is on my wishlist!

Samantha's Garden Gazebo Set 
I love this gazebo, it's realllllly cute, but I don't see me getting much use out of it. So I'm not getting this. 

Samantha's Paint Set 
It's very cute! When I saw this I immediately thought of "Samantha Saves the Day". I wish they included the book or something. 

Samantha's Special Day Dress 
I LOVE IT! It's so cute! This one is on my wishlist, too! 

Samantha's Travel Bag Set 
I would get this if they lowered the price a little bit, but I am NOT paying $28 for a bag and tiny gloves.
I love the carpet bag! It's super cute! I wish it wasn't pink, however. 

Samantha's Travel Coat and Hat 
I LOVE IT! I'm adding this to my wishlist as well. Three things on my wishlist. *sigh* 

Samantha's Treat Set 
Awww, I love it! :D 

Soccer Team Outfit 
It's OK, but I don't play soccer, and I don't really like the colors together. 

Sparkle Spa Robe 
Eh. They could have added a cute pattern or something. It looks very fuzzy and warm, though. :)

Sparkly Jazz Outfit 
Take a deep breath Lydia...don't say something you'll regret...

Sunshine Garden Outfit 
It's really cute! It looks a little like something I would wear if I was three, though. :P

Sunshine Gardening Bench Set 
I love it! It' very cute and has a lot of little details. :)

So, yeah, those are my opinions on the spring collection! Those were all my opinions so please don't be offended, I would love to hear yours! So...
What did you think of the new collection? 

~Lydia~ <3

5 comments:

  1. I love kits outfit and I think I'm going to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT! Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  3. some of these are outfits are really cute, and some not so much.... But most of them are OK.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really don't like the current trend of using cheaper fabrics and charging more for outfits. Sorry AG, I'd rather buy more Ever After High dolls.
    ~Vera

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Shimmer and Lace Dress, but it should be longer. Like almost every dress and skirt AG makes is too short. :(

    -Morgan

    ReplyDelete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."