Tuesday, February 3, 2015

2.

You guys. 

On February 3rd, 2013, I started my blog, American Girls and Books. 

Honestly. I feel like screaming. I remember my #1 goal was to get 10 followers. 

It took a couple years. 

But now here I am with 38 FOLLOWERS. 38. 38 breathing people read my posts and look at my pictures. 

I will forever be grateful. Thank you guys SO MUCH! 

I can't wait to see what comes of this blog in the future. 
And for fun, here is a comparison of my first picture I ever took with my first camera and now.


Then
Now.

~Lydia~ <3

10 comments:

  1. you have a great blog! I always love reading it, and it's amazing. keep up the good work, and i hope the future holds much more great things for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! Quite an accomplishment :) I love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww!! That's awesome!! Happy Blogiversary! :D
    I love your blog - your posts are so fun to read :)
    ~Jaclynn~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! That's awesome! Keep up the great work!
    -Lainey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! You have an awesome blog! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ONLY 38?! You deserve five thousand million a gizillion! (Yes I am aware that isn't a real number) You are AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pictures and how you posed your doll. They are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on 2 years and 38 followers! That's awesome! I love the pictures! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Lydia! Happy Blogoversary!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have awarded you ~ http://onedolloutthere.blogspot.com/2015/02/awards.html
    - Autumn

    ReplyDelete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."