Thursday, January 1, 2015

My opinions on Grace, GOTY 2015

Hi everyone!

Before I say anything else, I really want to get this off my chest and I have been wanting to for awhile, so please don't get mad at me when I say this:

WARNING I AM ABOUT TO GET REALLY SNIPPY AND SOUND MEAN SO IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ ME SOUNDING SNIPPY AND RUDE PLZ DONT READ UNTIL THE NEXT UNDERLINED SENTENCE. 

WHY IS EVERYONE COMPLAINING ABOUT ISABELLE BEING BLONDE AND THEY R LIKE PLZ DONT BE BLONDE PLZ DONT BE BLONDE FOR THE NEXT GOTY/BF AND IM JUST LIKE REALLY WHAT IS WRONG WITH BLONDE IM BLONDE HOW MANY DOLLS HAS AMERICAN GIRL HAD/MADE THAT ARE BLONDE SINCE (besides really old gotys) 2012 4444444444444. 44444. HOW MANY DOLLS HAS AMERICAN GIRL HAD/MADE THAT ARE NOT BLONDE SINCE 2012. 8888888888888 8888888888888888888888888888888888888888 THATS WAY MORE SO PLEASE STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT BLONDNESS I MEAN YEAH IT WOULD BE GOOD TO HAVE SOME DIVERSITY LIKE AA OR CHINESE OR SOMETHING BUT IF THE GOTY THIS YEAR WAS BLONDE IT WOULD NOT BE THE END OF THE WORLD OK!!!!!!!?

Again, don't get mad at me, I'm just a little bit mad that everyone is like don't be blonde what is wrong with blonde? I'M BLONDE!!  And another thing, some people are saying that AG is turning into Barbie...
*cough cough*
Mattel owns BARBIE.
Mattel own AG.
Yeah.

YAY IM DONE BING SNIPPY AND RUDE THX 4 YOUR PATIENCE. ENJOY THE POST. 

Grace Doll and Book 
Grace is so pretty! I am glad I started saving up for her early, because I LOVE HER and she costs TWICE AS MUCH AS I WAS EXPECTING! My word AG, just give the poor parents and girls a break! 

Grace's Travel Coat 
This is really cute, but I hate how the stock photo doesn't have her wearing anything under it. It looks way too short to wear by itself. Other than that it is super cute! 

Grace's Baking Outfit for Dolls 
This is so cute!!! I mean, all the pieces are adorable! I'm glad American girl put leggings under this...anyway, the only thing I don't like about this is the cupcakes are upside down. :P

Grace's Baking Set
This is adorable! I love the flour grinder and biscuit cutter, and the electric mixer and everything! It's perfect!  

Grace's Bistro Set 
This is...OK...the table is far too small and the chair looks too low...way too low...however the specials board is cute and the food that comes with it. Overpriced. 

Grace's City Outfit 
I actually really like this outfit! Although, yes, the shorts with the sweater look weird, I could easily swap them out for some jeans. This will probably come home with me sometime in the near future. 

Grace's French Bakery 
As Lucy would say; Euuuhhhhh.
The pieces are all cute bit THIS IS SO OVERPRICED! AND I MEAN IT! Nobody who is sane would buy this at that price! IT DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A TABLE! I mean, come on!!! 

Grace's French Bulldog 
So cute, but loose the bow! Yuck! 

Grace's Opening-Night Outfit 
This is scary. Ew. 

Grace's Pajamas
These are really cute! The only thing that would keep me from buying them are the phrases all over the pants. Hearts or even bows (we've been seeing way too much of them in this collection) would look cuter than that. 

Grace's Paris Accessories 
Really cute set! But not worth $32.

Grace's Pastry Cart 
Overpriced. It looks like it's made of plastic and the accessories are cute but again, not worth the price. 

Grace's Travel Set  It is cute but I already have an older MAG set that is similar so I won't be getting it. 
Grace's Welcome Gifts 
*snort*
*chuckle*
PEOPLE IN PARIS DO NOT GO AROUND WEARING BURRETS ALL THE TIME! AND NOT PINK ONES! However, it is very cute and "mignon et trendy"! The rest of the set is nice but, guess what I'm going to say, yup, not worth the price. :-/

Lovely Leopard PJ's I don't have anything nice to say, so I'm going to say it in French: haine! 

I forget what it is called why does it matter? 
This is so cute! The pizza is heart shaped, though, which is a little odd, but oh well. I love Blokus and the sodas are so cute! :)

Sit & Snooze Fold Out Bed 
 AG had a green one of this awhile ago and I'm happy to see they brought it back. The blue is pretty and I love the simplicity of the blanket. The rose goes well with the rest of the set, surprisingly. 
Those are my opinions on the girl of the year and some of the new MAG items. I don't mean to offend anyone so I'm sorry if I did. I would love to your opinions! What do you think of the new release/Grace? :)

~Lydia~ <3

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your thoughts, and don't worry, I don't mind your snippy rants. xD I agree with a lot of your opinions. Happy new year!

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually got Grace's baking outfit and the cupcakes on mine were right side up! I wonder if I just got a defective one or if they changed it before the release?:) It's always fun to read people's opinions! I totally agree with the blonde thingy!;D
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think people were complaining about hoping it's not blond because AG hasn't been trying to make them unique. Isabelle looked about 90% the same as some MAG dolls. I'm blond too, and I wish AG would try something different to their blond dolls. I like Grace too! And as Emma said, my baking outfit shirt had right side up cupcakes. Also, I read all your posts, I just don't always comment. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also, I enjoyed this post, except, I couldn't read e really swirly writing very well. I really wanted to though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your opinions, AG!
      Also thanks for telling me - I'll look into some other text. ;)

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  5. Hi, Lydia! I love Grace! I'm saving up for her. Why does AG have to be so stinkin' expensive? And your background is really cute, btw.

    -Morgan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! She's so pretty! :)
      Good luck on saving.
      IKR?
      Thank you! It came from a website called "The Cutest Blog on the Block". They must have thousands of different backgrounds!

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
    2. Cool! Thanks for your good luck wishes. I have $10 so far.

      Delete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."