Friday, January 2, 2015

Learn more about Pearl!

Hi everyone!

I finished Pearl's profile! So head on over to "The Family" page to learn more about her and the rest of the dolls.

Also, I wrote down some more about her than what is on the profile. This is the first time I've done something like this, but I really wanted to dig deeper and learn more about Pearl. :) Here is a fuzzy shot of the profile I wrote for her in my notebook. Click on it to see it bigger.

I took it with my webcam, so sorry for the quality. And I was doing this in kind of a hurry so my handwriting is pretty bad, too. :P
(and let's face it I'm a terrible artist, but I drew something that is supposed to look like Pearl sooo.)
Ciao!

[the santa hat STAYS]

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Kindness in words creates confidence."