Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Dorm Room tour!

 Hi everyone, Ruth here!

Seeing how you all liked my last post, I thought I would do another one! This time I'm going to give you a tour of my HUGE dorm room. :P

Here is an overview!

This is the middle of the room. There is a colorful (very fuzzy) rug, white table, and white chair on it. The pink book is my yearbook. 
I love how the stairs are all swirly! :)

This is the computer/desk area, where I do schoolwork, listen to music, and do Pinterest. :P There is a chalkboard with stuff I have to do on it and an ISU flag pinned on there.
I have a "Go ISU!" swim team fan hand thingy, pens in that holder, my MP3 player, computer, and iPhone. 

Up here in the small loft, there are pink curtains covering the window that lead out to the balcony, and my bed, then two pictures of my friends Roxie808 and Alena151, a hairbrush, books, and a few pom-pom thingys. 

Over here is where I do my hair in the morning! On the vanity there is a jewelry box, flowers, a brush, powder, and nail polish. 

Here is the wall. The door that's open leads to the huge walk-in closet, and then the other door leads into the hallway. The place with the U sign is my reading area. There is the pet bed, and the bookcase has just some books and pictures on it.

 Well, that's it! Keep an eye out for a photoshoot tomorrow, Lydia has found some old pictures she forgot to post. For a sneak peek, look at the header! :)

~Ruth216~
With help from
~Lydia~ <3

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait for the photoshoot! The new header is beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeee, I loved this!!! I had that room theme for a while, then decided to change it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, I mentioned you in my post here-http://foreverlovedolls.blogspot.ca/2015/01/innerstaru-after-school.html

      would you check it out?

      Delete
  3. cool! did you design it yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lydia! I love the new look of your blog! Very nice! :)
    I love playing on ISU! I really need to get on there more... :P
    I'm looking forward to the photoshoot!
    ~Jaclynn~

    ReplyDelete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."