Monday, January 5, 2015

Christmas Presents 2015




Hey everyone! 

I'm posting this on my iPad so sorry in advance for typos. :) 
And also sorry for the picture quality because I had to take the pictures on my iPad because the SD card is full and my computer is being cranky and won't upload pictures properly. So, now on with the post! 




Today I will be posting what i got for Christmas besides Pearl. First up are these cute OG doll shoes. I have not opened them yet but I'm sure my dolls will love them! :) 


What's in the box? Hmmm....

It's Samantha's new meet outfit! It is so cute! It will work great when my dolls want to go on a fancy outing. And to go with the dress...

I got her meet accessories! Everything is so cute and very well made. I totally recommend Samantha's new items! :) 

I also received this outfit from the OG Retro collection. (Minus the beanie). It is adorable! Ok 
I'll stop saying that now!vlol. Anyway, the colors go really well together and the pattern on the skirt is so (I'm trying to think of a word besides cute. XD) 

My little sister got me this doll beanie with her Owen money. Thanks, joanna! 

And finally, I am proud to introduce Anna! My grandpa got her for me and I am so excited and grateful! She is a Princess and me doll and she is beautiful! I'm pronouncing her name in the modern non Norwiegan way. :P 

Thanks everyone for reading and I hope you had s very merry Christmas! :) 

(No siggie  this time because I'm on the iPad lol) 

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I love your blog, I just found it. :) I really want Samantha's meet outfit! It's super cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :)
      It is a very cute dress! I hope you get it! :)

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  2. All the stuff you got is soo cute! I love Samantha's dress! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, doll clothes are so cute. Looks like you got some really nice gifts and the new clothes for your dolls are beautiful. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."