Friday, January 30, 2015

Checked Square Thingies...? - A Photoshoot

Hi everyone!!!!!!

YES IT IS LYDIA! I'm not dead! *clapping* Yes yes thank you very much.

THE SD CARD IS FIXED! Actually I found a new one, it was collecting dust, and I checked it, and it's empty!! SO I CAN TAKE PICTURES! Excuse the weird title. I had no idea what to call this photoshoot, but enjoy. :3



Now these from a slightly different perspective: 


Now normal again XD




Hope you enjoyed them! Bye! 

~Lydia who really needs to make a new signature to go with the new blog design~ <3


4 comments:

  1. Pretty! I like the new design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to say that I recieved your story. I loved it. You should do short stories on your blog.

    ReplyDelete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."