Monday, January 19, 2015

A Normal School day (By Ruth216)

Hi everyone!

Since I can't upload pictures from my camera, I came up with this fun idea to do a photostory about Ruth216 on InnerstarU! So I'll let Ruth take over now!
Hello! I'm Ruth216 and I go to school at InnerstarU. Today I'm going to tell you all about a normal weekday for me at the school! Enjoy!
I woke up drowsily and shut my alarm clock off. What time was it? 8:00!! I would be late for class!
 
I raced downstairs and ran into my walk-in closet to change into my school uniform. (All students are required to wear it except on weekends and after 8:00, when you have to go into your dorm.)
After I changed into my school uniform I walked out of my dorm, down and hallway, and outside to my first classes, Reading and Language Arts. 
I walked the short way down to Starlight Library, the huge campus library. (Duh. :P) I pushed open the huge glass doors and greeted another classmate as I walked in. I walked across the first floor and climbed a small, hidden flight of stairs to the loft. 
I thought I would snap a picture of the loft for you guys. Inside the room behind the double doors is where I take reading and LA. They are in the same room. 
Then I headed over to Sparkle Studios, the arts and crafts room. They hold their daily art classes there (which I am going to now) as well as extra events for super-duper artsy people. 
I then went to the Blue Sky Nature Center. For some odd reason, just like reading and LA classes, the science room is really hard to find. It's a back door in the green house that leads to a small room where they hold science class.
When I walked out of science, my stomach grumbled. I realized I hadn't had any breakfast! I hurried to Five-Points Plaza to squeeze in something to eat before math class. I walked up to the snack cart and ordered water and a veggie taco. I also ordered a smoothie and hot-dog to go so I could eat it in my dorm for dinner later.


I sat down at a nearby table and munched on my taco. with a quick check of my phone I realized I was late for math! I hurried to Star Student Center, where they hold math. 

It was a quick walk from Star Student Center to Bright Star Stables. Horseback riding is an optional class I take. I have to practice hard, because there is a competition coming up!
I greeted Amber. "Change into your riding clothes and we can get practicing!" amber told me cheerfully. 
Here I am, on my favorite horse to ride - Angel! She is so sweet! I'm galloping and making a turn, in case you were wondering. :P
"Great job!" Amber praised me when I was done. "Next time we will work on corner jumps."
I walked out of the stables and pulled out my phone to check if I had any new emails. Sure enough, Isabel has sent me one!
To: Ruth216
Subject: Posters
Message:
Hi!
I was wondering if you could help make some posters for our "Coats of Kindness" project. We need to get the word out! Thanks,
Isabel
I walked back to Brightstar House and typed a message as I did:
To: Isabel1
Subject: Re: Posters
Message:
Oh, sure! I'd be glad to. I'll send the pictures to you when I'm done and you can print them. :) 
Ruth216
I signed when I was done typing. By then I had reached the dorms. It was almost eight o'clock. I was glad I got there on time! 
Since I wasn't going to go back out anyway, I changed into my Pj's and robe and ate my dinner. Then I sat down at the computer to make up some posters for Isabel.  
I typed in a few words and designed it, with a Care certificate right in the middle. Hopefully it would make people want to donate to Coats of Kindness!
I sent the poster to Isabel, then turned off the computer and went upstairs. 
I yawned and took off my robe, snapped off the light, and flopped into bed. It had been a long day!
 ~Ruth216~
With help from
~Lydia~ <3

8 comments:

  1. I loved reading this, it was a great idea!!! Please do another post like it soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I don't have a camera, so keep an eye out for another one soon! ;)

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  2. OK, not meaning this in a bad way but AWW I LOVED THIS SO MUCH. LIKE ALMOST BETTER THAN YOUR OTHER POSTS ♡♡ I mean, don't get me wrong, but your others are perfection, but this was just extreme perfection :P Loved this post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm glad you like it! :)

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  3. I love this!! It is a really cool and unique idea, and it was fun to read. :) You should definitely do something like this again in the future.

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with the other commenters-I loved reading this a lot. It was so interesting and fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Christian homeschooler! :)

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."