Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Superlong Photoshoot with Pearl

Hi everyone!

So, yeah, here is the promised photoshoot! Enjoy!














Pearl decides to be adventurous and climb a tree,

but soon decides that she likes the ground more. 



I was so scared she was going to fall on the other side the whole time I was taking these pictures. CX












for these pictures I put Pearl in a really deep bush hedge thingy.


There were some Christmas lights still out so after dark I took Pearl out and snapped a couple pictures. ;) 
I am really happy with the results of these photos and I hope you all enjoyed them! :)

~Lydia~ <3

7 comments:

  1. aww, adorable <3 She looks so cute. Yeah, it's understandable you would be a little scared when she's walking along all dandy on the fence ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      Yeah. Why I even let her do that I have no idea. XD

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  2. These pictures are wonderful Lydia ♥ I think Pearl is an amazing name for her by the way. :)
    ~Ginny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ginny!
      Thank you! I think it really fits her well. :)

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  3. Pearl is sooo pretty and I love the photos of her! That are so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty pictures, Lydia! Pearl is so pretty!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."