Saturday, December 6, 2014

Samantha's Adventures #2

Hi everyone!

I have no idea what I will post so I'm just going to post the next part of Samantha's Adventures.

If you have not read the first chapter of this book, click HERE to read it and see what this is all about. :)

Oh, and yes, sorry about the typo in Samantha's name on the banner. I'll fix it later. 

I woke up to the smell of smoke. I sat up and sniffed the air curiously. I shook Cecile until she was awake and we both climbed out of the tent. To our horror, we both saw giant flames that had already consumed most of our supplies, and the fire was growing larger. 
"Didn't you put out the fire?!" I asked Cecile in a hurry. 
"I thought you did!" Cecile answered back. 
"Well we'd better run, or our plastic will melt!" I screamed, running inside the tent and grabbing a lantern. "Go, go!" I said to her, and we both started running for our lives. 

~~~ 
Okay so yeah really it's not the best plot but remember I did make it up when I was like 7 or 8 so. Keep an eye out for the next part! 

~Lydia~ <3

1 comment:

"Kindness in words creates confidence."