Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Doll Christmas Pictures 2014!

Hi everyone!

I'm finished with my doll christmas pictures!!! It took so much work, but I'm done. O.o

Here they are: (the ones with captions are their "official" ones since I took at least two pictures of most of them).






It took several failed attempts and positions and tripod adjustments until I finally found the correct position. XD 

This is Ruth's. 



These are both cute. A little grainy, though, and Molly's bangs are messed up. :-/

I love this one! 

Mckenna's, 





Ugh, that strand of hair over Kanani's eye is really bothering me. 

She looks so cute in this one. :)



Aw!  
The first try Samantha blinked. 


The second try Samantha purposely winked just to annoy me. XD

This is her "official" one. XD

Here is our Christmas card for the Vinyl Girls card swap.

Which picture is your favorite?
I must go lug all the dolls back up to the doll room. Au revior!

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! Are you going to do Christmas pictures for Esther? :)

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  2. Aw.....those are all so cute!I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw....those pics are all so cute!Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are sooo pretty! Molly's are my favorite! :)

    ReplyDelete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."