Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Doll Apron/Exciting News!

Hi everyone!

This was originally supposed to be one of those "Stay Tuned!"  posts but you guys are probably getting BORED OUT OF YOUR MIND with those kinds of posts so I'm going to share a picture of my latest project:

A dolliday apron! I'm actually working on making a whole homemade version of American girl's holiday themed set. I found a Santa cap, (it says "Ba Humbug" which is even better ^_^) made the apron, and put together a cookie sheet and made my own gingerbread cookie out of cardboard. :)

The apron was SUPER easy to make, it's actually no-sew! You basically draw a pattern, put it on a peace of felt, cut it out, and your done! Tie it with ribbon onto your doll. I added some ribbon on the bottom and a pocket, but it's totally optional of you want to keep it easy and quick. :) 

 Now for the exciting news! GUESS WHAT?! I'M GETTING A DOLLHOUSE!!!!!!!!!! EAHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
I'm so excited! I went thrift shopping the other day (partly to find a Santa hat and partly for the dollhouse :3) and I found a big shelf for only about $20. I don't have it yet, we have to move a few things around first, but it should be there in the next week or two! I'm so excited!

Stay tuned for more! :)

{like my new siggie? It was just supposed to have the santa hat, but who doesn't like mustaches? ^_^)

10 comments:

  1. Your siggie. Oh my goodness. Too much fabulousness. xD
    The apron is adorable, and that's really cool that you're remaking the AG holiday baking set =)

    YAYAYAYAYAY YOU'RE GETTING A DOLLHOUSE YAYAYAYAY. *throws confetti*

    ~A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. *twirls mustache* XD
      Yeah. It was WAY too expensive to get the AG one so I improvised! I like this one better. :3
      I KNOW SO EXCITING!!! *twirls around in confetti*

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  2. That apron is sooo cute! Love your new signature! That's so cool that you're getting a dollhouse! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :D
      Thank you! I love it as well. B)
      Yeah! I'm so excited! :D

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  3. You're getting a dollhouse :) AWESOME!!! CANNOT WAIT TO SEE IT!!! okay that probably sounded creepy. But really, that's pretty amazing :) Cute apron! It seems like a lot of people have these awesome skills and I'm just stuck with pretzels. That probably made no sense either. (my last post was about pretzels, that's why ;) Ah well, great post as always :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm so excited too! The bad news: We went to get the shelf today and somebody bought it! THAT SHELF HAS BEEN THERE FOR THREE YEARS AND SOMEBODY HAD TO BUY IT TODAY!! UGH!
      Aw, come on, pretzels are awesome! ;)

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    3. I know! O-o Well, that's ok. We are going to another thrift store soon and that one is always PACKED with furniture, so we'll probably find another one there. Shelves are pretty common. ;)

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on the dollhouse!!! :D That's really exciting! I really like the apron, too :D

    ★ Shelby-Grace ★

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, thanks! :D
      Thank you! :)

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."