Tuesday, November 18, 2014

The Price of Freedom - Part 5!

Hey everyone! 

Before I start I want to let you know that I changed the character's outfits. I am more satisfied with these. Let's get started! 

**Now told in the POV of Piper**


I waited until Madam left to scream at Gloria. "WHAT?!" 

"I'm a leader of WHAT?!" 

"You are the leader of The Clan." Gloria took a deep breath.

"WHA-" I started to scream again, but Gloria clapped her hand over my mouth. "Let me explain." she said.

"It is a magical group. We used to protect the world from evil, power seeking people, such as that Madam girl..." Gloria paused. "What is her real name?"

"Her name is Vidar." 

Gloria seemed to get panicky, but tried to cover it up.

"There used to be six of us." Gloria said, tears welling up in her eyes, "but they got captured and were sent to Λυδία and thrown into the dungeon. There are now only three, counting you and me." 


I looked at my hands. Could I do magic powers? 

"What happened?"

"You were kidnapped and knocked out. I don't know how they did it, but you didn't even remember your name. They told you your name was Piper. That is all I know."

"They told me I had fallen down the stairs, and that I was a servant in the castle. Annabelle's personal servant-" I gasped. "Annabelle..." I shook Gloria. "What is my real name?" I asked fiercely.

"Idella." Gloria answered simply. 

"Teach me to use my powers. I want to learn how to use them again." I demanded.

"In time, Pip-"

"No. I want to be called my birth name, Idella."

"In time, Idella." Gloria started again. "It is time yet." 

We sat down, back-to-back, waiting...

~~~

I hope you liked this part! Here is a behind the scenes photo. This story is set in Spring, but the parts have been coming so slowly it's Winter now, and we have a slight sprinkle of snow. :)

~Lydia~ <3

2 comments:

  1. I love this series! It's so good! :)
    ~Kaitlyn (americangirlplace1234.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!

      Thanks! :) And thank you for all the other sweet comments as well! :)

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."