Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Thankful Blogger Award

Hi everyone!

I have been nominated for the Thankful Blogger Award by Ginny and June,  and Polka Dot Bee.  Thanks, you two! :-)

Here are the rules: (I copied and pasted them directly from Ginny and June's blog)

  • Thank the person who nominated you, they will surely appreciate it! Also, leave a link back to the person who nominated you.
  • Write about ten things you are thankful for. Here is the tricky part though; you can't just say you are grateful for gum or video games or whatever "little" thing it is you want to discuss. Think deeply about what is really really important to you, such as family, or life in it of itself. Explain why you are thankful for those things.
  • Tag ten other bloggers; our goal is to tag everyone!! Comment on the blogs you nominate so that they will know that they were tagged!
  • Add the pic above to you sidebar or award page thanking the person (or people) who tagged you.

The things I am thankful for: 
1. Jesus Christ /God. I am thankful that God sent his only son into the world to save us from our sins. He lived a perfect life, and yet he died for us. 
2. My friends/family. I don't know what I would do without them. :) 
3. Music. I love music...yeah. A lot of the christian people I listen to have very inspiring and uplifting songs that help me get through my day. 
4. My church. My church has so many friendly people and my friends go there. I get to see them, learn new songs and listen to God's word, all at the same time! 
5. Food. Well, we would've be able to live without food and water, haha. XD 
6. My blogs. All my readers are amazing and it's so nice to be able to share my passion with other people who like the same things. 
7. Books. I love to read! They can take you to another world and you can be back home in time for dinner. XD 
8. My sister. Okay so I know she is family, but I just wanted to include her separately. She cheers me up when I'm sad and helps me with posts and all this other stuff I can't think of right now. I love her dearly. :)
9. My violin. Boy it is so fun to play that thing! :D 
10. The internet. Yeah. :D 

I nominate: 
~Whoever else wants this award. I tried to nominate people who haven't gotten it yet, and I can't think of anyone else at the moment. :) 

~Lydia~ <3

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for nominating me!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for nominating me too Lydia! And thanks for adding a "S" at the end of Lord's Girls, because sometimes people just put "Lord's Girl", and I am trying to tell people that I'm not the only one that is a child of the Lord. That everyone is his child. :) So thanks!

    -Guinea Pig Lover from lordsgirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award!!! I enjoyed reading it! :)
    ~Kaitlyn (americangirlplace1234.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lydia!! I am so sorry that I did not see this sooner! I have not been posting for personal reasons (due to a oh, family emergency.) When I get back home I will most definitely post this award. Thanks so much and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I'm guessing this is Ariana Star?;) I really hope whatever family emergency you have clears up soon. Hope we can meet up soon and get back in touch. :) ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."