Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Taking a Break

Hi everyone!

So, first I'm really sorry about all these update posts. :P

Second, I just made a NEW Youtube channel. It's called shinysilverags. It was the best I could come up with. :P Anyway, I don't have any videos up yet but I will soon, so if you could search that channel up and subscribe, that would be great. :) (If you can't find it just tell me and I can send you the link to the channel homepage.)

Thrice, I'm leaving this blog a for a LITTLE WHILE. Like three weeks at the most.  I feel like I have been spending waaay to much time on the computer and less and less time with my family. So that's why, yeah. I'll still be posting a few videos per week on shinysilverags, (hopefully) and there will also (hopefully) be one small Thanksgiving photostory.

Fourth, Sorry for all the bold lettering. XD

So, yeah, sorry about that, and I hope you will all understand.

See you in a couple weeks! :)

~Lydia~ <3

6 comments:

  1. That's perfectly fine... everyone needs a break :)
    I would love if you would send me the link to your YT channel, mine is Onedolloutthere. Sub for sub? :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's the link! :) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClawbqga1s0GtiMtFv4rzew
      I subbed. :)

      Delete
  2. Thats okay, can't wait till you get back. Love your blog design, by the way. Oh, and I'm posting on my blog again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait till you're back! :D
    ~Kaitlyn (americangirlplace1234.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."