Saturday, November 1, 2014

My (Late) AGPC Entry

Hi everyone!

So sorry this is on the date it is due. :-/ Anyway, here it is:

I saw the autumn leaves

peel up off the street

and take wing on the balmy breeze, and sweep you off your feet

(Please use this as my entry for AGPC :) )

And you blushed as they scooped you up 

on sugar maple wings, 

to gaze down on the city below, ablaze with wondrous things

Downy feathers kiss your face

and flutter everywhere

reality is a lovely place,

but I wouldn't wanna live there.
The song is  "The Real World" by Owl City.

LOL, so that's my shoot. I would have taken more pictures but then it started pouring, and I didn't want the camera to ruined or Molly's eyes to rust or anything.  There was already a light drizzle already, even though you can't see it in the pictures.

Thanks for reading, sorry it's late! :-/

~Lydia~ <3
P.S. I want to get a Dolloween photostory up tomorrow, but no promises.

5 comments:

  1. I nominated you for the Blogger Recognition Award!

    Check out my post here: http://agdtime.blogspot.com/2014/11/awards-thank-you.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for the Blogger Recognition Award!

    Check out my post here: http://agdtime.blogspot.com/2014/11/awards-thank-you.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are super pretty! I LOVE Molly's outfit! Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! You've been featured on my blog! Go check it out by clicking on my name!

    ReplyDelete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."