Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Lanie's Hike - A Photshoot/Photostory

Hey everyone! 

It's Lanie! Today we went on a walk. It was rainy practically the whole day but then it got really sunny just as the sun was going down. It was so pretty. So I went on a walk with my mom! :-) 






Sorry about the glare in these photos, but I think they still look pretty. :)






(It's me :) ) Doll Feet, of course. ;)



Come to the dark side...we have cookies. 



I tried to do a cartwheel but failed and fell on my back. :] 

It had been a really fun hike, but I forgot to bring a jacket, so I was glad when we got home, too. 
Do you like going on hikes/walks? :) 

Lanie (and Lydia) 

7 comments:

  1. I love the pictures! Lanie looks so cute =D
    Abigail

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to go hiking! Pretty photoshoot!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a great eye for photography, Lydia! I've only gone once, but yes, I like to hike :)
    ~Jaclynn~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pictures. The sun flares, and lighting from the background are just gorgeous. ^_^
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are really pretty! Lanie is such a cutie! :)
    ~Kaitlyn (americangirlplace1234.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."