Monday, November 10, 2014

Changes

Hi everyone!

So I have my Halloween photostory READY! (Yay!) I took the pictures, and typed it in so it is on draft. So expect that up tomorrow! :D

31 FOLLOWERS?!?!?! You guys are amazing!! :D

So, yeah, I'm not just posting about that. I'm posting because I have decided there are going to be some changes around here. Like a new name for my blog. I like it and all, but it is kind of lame. "American Girls and Books". Eh. Not very creative. I have a new name idea, that I like MUCH better. (No, does not involve Narnia...I'll bet your like PHEW!  LOL).  And I also kind of feel like I'm limited to American Girls. I like other dolls, too, and although I'll post mostly about AGs, I will feel like it's ok to post about other dolls when I want to, too. :-)

I'm also going to make a new blog design. :) So sorry if it looks a little messy over the next few days.

My posts will basically be the same, just a new name. I have been thinking about this for awhile and finally decided.  So, yeah, just wanted to let you guys know!

~Lydia~ <3

9 comments:

  1. I nominated you for the Grateful Blogger Award at http://polkadotbee123.blogspot.com/2014/11/grateful-blogger-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Polka Dot Bee! I'll get to it in a couple days. :)

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  2. Wow! You totally changed your blog format! I really like your new name, but you should say somewhere "formally named American Girls and Books". Like maybe somewhere on your header?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! Thanks! :)

      I did, it's in really tiny letters next to my watermark, lol. :)

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  3. I like the new background. It's so cute. ^-^
    Can't wait to see the changes. =)
    ~Adi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited for your new blog!:D
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oohh, I really love the name and the background! :)
    ~Abigail

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!!! Congrats on 31 followers!!! :D
    ~Kaitlyn (americangirlplace1234.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."