Wednesday, November 5, 2014

AG Holiday Catalog 2014

Hi!

So a couple weeks ago the AG Holiday catalog arrived and I took pictures. Here they are! :}

It is absolutely GINORMOUS!!! They get bigger and bigger every year! I mean, seriously, this catalog is HUGE! 


This is such a cute display, :)

This one is probably my favorite, though! It's so creative! 


This one is adorable, too.

Note the Winter White outfit for dolls. 




This one is adorable. :)


I just thought I would include this picture since it is so cool. I just like it. XD

Look at the Winter White outfit for girls!!! AG, WHY WHY WHY CAN'T YOU JUST MAKE IT LOOK LIKE THE ONE FOR GIRLS FOR DOLLS?!?!!? 
Anyway, yeah. That's it! :P I really hope to get a Dolloween photostory up soon, hopefully! I have a pretty good idea of what it will be about. :)

~Lydia~ <3

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I got one in the mail a couple of weeks ago! :)
    ~Kaitlyn (americangirlplace1234.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."