Saturday, October 11, 2014

Randomness

Ello!

Here are some wierd pictures I took for no reason. Actually I just watched Star Trek: TOS The Trouble with Tribbles and now I am obsessed with them. So here we are.




Their crooning seems to have an effect on the human nerve system. However I am....totally....immune to it.... XD







The observer would notice the head on the left side of the picture. XP
























EEEEEEH!!!!!! MEET LAUREL!!!

Actually Laurel Autumn. Even though the names don't go together. She is actually named Laurel and I love that name, but Autumn really fits her to. So now her name is Laurel Autumn.
The indecisive me. XP

She is SO cute! I found her at a thrift store for about $15 dollars. Later I found out she was worth like 95. O_o

She is a Stardust classic. (The non-sleep eyed.)
You can find out more about them here:
http://www.justmagicdolls.com/meet/jp/StardustClassics/SCLaurel.htm
http://www.justmagicdolls.com/meet/jp/justpretend.htm

She stands about 18 inches tall and she is supposed to be a wood fairy. 

She has the most gorgeous eyes! :)



You love the picture above until you notice the feet. Oops! :P




This was such a pretty picture until it is all blurry! I loved how she one turned out until I uploaded it. :-/



She has the most adorable wings that can attach and detach from her dress.  
I am so excited about her, and she even came with her box!!! She is so photogenic as well. You'll be seeing a lot more of Laurel Autumn in upcoming posts!! :D 

~Lydia~ <3

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Laurel Autumn is stunning! I love her name, her hair, her outfit, everything!! I can't wait to see more of her in the near future. =D

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute :) Laurel Autumn is a adorable name, btw ;D

    ReplyDelete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."