Sunday, October 12, 2014

Opinions of AG's Holiday Release 2014!

Hi everyone!

Today I am going to share my opinions on American Girl's holiday release for 2014!!! Here we go! :)

Fair Isle PJ's For Dolls
Eh. It's OK. Not my favorite though. 

Winter White Outfit for Dolls
WOE IS ME, WOE WOE WOE IS MEEE!!!!!!!!
Well, this looks so cute on Ruth! But seriously?! I hate the look of shorts with leggings (no offence, these are my opinions and I would love to here yours!). And if it was a skirt I would LOVE this outfit. But no!
*fake sob* xP

Holiday Accessories This is sooo cute, but I am not paying $32 dollars for it. 
Happy Holiday Dress for Dolls
This is so cute!!! It is ONE of my favorite holiday dresses from AG EVER!! I love this! It is totally on my wishlist! :D 

Pretty City Carriage
This is SOOOO cute! (The carriage). I love it! It has the adorable song sheets and blanket and cocoa, and the top goes up and down!!!! It is SO cute! :D

Silver Shimmer Dress
At first I didn't really like this, but it kind of grew on me! I like the ruffles. 

Isabelle's Fancy Jewelry Box for Girls 
I am not paying $44 for a box and stickers. It doesn't even come with jewelry! 

Hit the Slopes Collection
This is really cute, but I don't like that AG is plastered all over the sleeves. 

Sparkly Skating Set for Dolls
This SCREAMS Elsa!! Ugh, WHY CAN'T ANYONE MAKE SOMETHING BASED ON ANNA?!?! SHE HAS RIGHTS!!!!!!!!

Pretty Pink Riding Outfit
This is so cute!!! :D

Prancing Horse and Saddle Set 
He is really cute, and I like the saddle and ribbon, but I definitely don't have room for another AG horse. I won't be getting this. :)

Western Plaid Outfit and Hat 
This is SO cute! I love this! I want it sosososososososo bad!!!! :D
So those are my opinions on AG's Holiday Release 2014. I would love to here your opinions, as well!
Thanks for reading!

~Lydia~ <3

1 comment:

  1. I have very similar opinions! My favorite items from the release is the happy holiday dress. (The blue one.)

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."