Saturday, October 25, 2014

Kanani - A Photoshoot

Ello!

REal post today! Yay! *dances around happily* I was looking at the computer when I glanced out the window and the lighting for pictures was to die for! So I dashed outside with Kanani and took some photos. They are probably some of my favorite photos I've ever taken!! :D




I was so excited about this photo because it's the first photo I've ever taken that has a hint of bokeh in it! *squee*

Doll feet! ;)

This photo turned out a little odd looking. Oh, well. 






Then Kanani wanted to take her hair out from the bun. I let her. ;)

Hey you! Yeah, the one titling your head! Sorry about the photo being this way. :-/



I took this picture...

...and seconds after Kanani fell on her face! XP

My fail at trying to hide the woodpile . XD

I. LOVE. THIS. PHOTO!!! 

Hope you enjoyed! The lighting was perfect, and I never realized how photogenic Kanani was! I'll have to do another photoshoot with her soon. ;-)

~Lydia~ <3

8 comments:

  1. ooh, great pictures :) yes, bokeh is amazingness. End of story. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      LOL, yeah, it is really pretty. :)

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  2. That's not actually bokeh, just lens flare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so pretty! You are a good photographer! Isn't Kanani so cute?!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty photos! The shadow on the leaves is really nice, :)

    ReplyDelete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."