Monday, September 29, 2014

AGPC #2


So the second AGPC challenge (if you haven't heard of it but it sounds interesting, go HERE!) is Friends. The picture above is my entry. (Please use this picture as the entry for the contest.)

The doll - Molly, a historical character. The reason I am showing her face is because she is the doll to be featured throughout the contest. XD The doll she is hugging is MAG #33 named Ruth.

The story - so, Ruth (Molly's best friend in the pic) is moving away and they are hugging before Ruth jumps in the car to leave. I was going to include that purple suitcase beside Ruth but I couldn't find it. *sad sigh* Anyway, yeah. :)
~~~~~~~~
Here are some other shots I took. I decided the one above was the best for the contest, but here are the others:







I thought this looked pretty cool! :D 



Whoa, this makes you feel dizzy! I took an upside down shot for fun and didn't get to see it (it looked fine on the screen, mind you) until I posted it on here. It looks weird. XD 


Oh, and just want to quickly tell everyone AGB (American Girls and Books) now has a Google+ page! I use my own Google page for other stuff but never really AG stuff. So I thought it would be nice to make a Google+ page for the blog! :) Just scroll down to the very bottom of the blog and you'll see a picture that says "Click to go to our Google+!" or something like that :P. Click on that and you'll go to the page! :) Be sure to follow it! :)

OH, and do you like the new favicon? I finally edited a picture on PicMonkey. It's a little fuzzy, but it's Caroline. You like?

Well, that's it. Thanks for reading!!

~Lydia~ <3

16 comments:

  1. Aww, this is such a cute picture! :D I love your new favicon! Thanks for adding me to your blog list! Also, I would totally follow your google plus, but I don't have one. If I ever get one, I will follow you. :)

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mint! :)

      Thank you! Caroline is the historical character that looks most like me, so.

      Your welcome!

      You probably do have one if you have a blogger account/google email account. But it's ok! ;)

      Delete
  2. I love your photo, it's so sweet!!
    ~<3Ginny~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, this is adorable! It reminds me of when I moved away from my bestie ♥ well done! =)

    ~Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love the doll suitcase by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I do, too although it's a little small.

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  5. Yeah, that does make you dizzy :) Loved those pictures. Hehe, it's funny, I was just listening to for King and Country's Without You, and it's kind of a sad song, and the story line with that picture is kind of sad too. OK, now that I type it, it's not funny at all. Hmmm :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving the doll photography! I've actually never seen that kind of thing before. I love the story and your particular photography. New follower!

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those pictures, especially the slightly sad, but realistic, approach on the challenge! Will you vote for me? I'll vote for you!
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, I know. I did this because two of my best friends moved away. Eh. :(

      I can't promise anything but I probably will! :D Thank you for saying you'll vote! :)

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  8. I awarded you:) http://onedolloutthere.blogspot.com/2014/10/lg-award-two-years-of-blogging.html

    ReplyDelete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."