Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Apollogy and Roxie

Hi everyone!

I'M SO SORRY I haven't been posting! I've been really busy lately. Well, there just really was nothing to post about. I'm losing inspiration on posting ideas! SO PLEASE if you have ANY post ideas or requests of some sort, please tell me. I'm running out of inspiration. But even if I do run out of inspiration and my posts are like the ones from the past...I am never leaving this blog. ;-)

Anyway, at our local thrift store my sister found an unopened InnerstarU code and necklace! We were really excited. It was number 44, but we weren't the biggest fans of how she looked online, so we chose another one. :) We named her Roxie. She's Roxie808 so go ahead and friend her!
Here's Roxie808 in her new dorm room. ;-)

I'm really excited to now have two InnerstarU accounts and including my sister's three, but the next time I get a code for someone I am going to use it for a giveaway of some sort.  Thinking I have enough accounts.

So, yes, The Price of Freedom Part 3 is coming soon. And again if you have ANY post ideas, book review requests, movie reviews, or anything you want me to post go right ahead and tell me! I need inspiration really badly. :P

Thanks for reading!

~Lydia~ <3

6 comments:

  1. That's a great find! maybe review some doll outfits that you have? Or a quick craft? You could even write about your dolls daily life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's left me hoping for a dolly somewhere they haven'
      T put out for sale yet... Lol

      Those are great ideas! Thanks!

      Lydia

      Delete
  2. Cool how you found that! Ummm, maybe a playlist of all of your favorite workout songs or something? Because sometimes if you do something not dollish, you get more inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! It's left me hoping for a dolly they haven't put out for sale yet. Lol.

      Thanks!

      Lydia

      Delete
  3. Wow that's a great find!! I have never found any AG stuff at our thrift stores, but I wish I could ;) oh, we understand. Busy lives equal no blog posts :)
    ~<3Ginny~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! There was even Samahta's school desk once, but I didn't know at the time so we didn't buy it. :(

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."