Friday, August 29, 2014

The Price of Freedom - Part 2!

Hi everyone!

If you haven't read Part 1 of this photostory series, please scroll down a little and you should be able to find it. :P

I sat up. I groaned and winced. The pain in my head...what had happened?

A girl took me and lowered me down again. I closed my eyes. It seemed to help with the pain.

"Who are you?" I asked her. 

"My name is Gloria Farnsworth." she replied. I noticed she had a thick Irish accent. "When I was about 12, the Queen's soldiers took my mother and father away. I hid and then escaped through the woods. I've been sorta makin' my homes here since. Goin' into towns, stealing the clothing I can and leaving the old ones in exchange.." she stopped, thinking she was telling to much.

"How did I get here?" I asked her.

"Wells, I was 'ridin through the castle grounds, tryin' to make my way through to the next village. I disguised myself  so the Queen would not recognize me in case she was out today. I saw her give you quite a blow. After she left you on the pathway, so I got you over here (can't right remember how) and now here ye are." 


"I need to get goin' to the next village before anyone finds me. You think yere' up for it?" She asked me. 

I sat up and rubbed my head. It still throbbed like anything, but I couldn't slow her down. And besides, I couldn't fully trust her yet anyhow. Who knows? She might want do something to me while I slept.

"I feel fine." I told her. "Let's go." 

And so we started off on a journey we would never forget. 
Part 3 coming soon!

~Lydia~ <3

2 comments:

  1. YES!! Ok, I love this! It is so good! :) I can't wait for the next part!!

    ~ Mint

    ReplyDelete

"Kindness in words creates confidence."